Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thankful for Heidi and Jared!

There is not a lot new. When we (ha ha, we, lol) tore out the ceiling, there was liquid insulation and it was the original liquid insulation. It made a HUGE mess and KILLED my allergies. I walked in after work and pretty much had to turn around and walk back out. I worked at school last night until about 7:30. We ordered pizza and ate it at school. To prevent an allergy attack, we stayed at Heidi and Jared's last night. We are SOOO lucky to have them as friends! When I got up to go to work in the morning, pretty much everyone was still asleep, we stayed up late last night watching a western that was actually pretty good (the half that I was awake for). I am glad Jeff kind of slept in because he worked crazy hard yesterday! And unfortunately, has a lot more to do.

I have four students this morning and will have two this afternoon. It is the opening of the summer reading program so we are taking a field trip to the library. It is easy lesson planning, and something fun for the students, it is summer after all! The students I have for this session are students that I had two years ago. It is kind of fun because they are from my first class!



EXACTLY ONE MONTH!!!!

No comments: