Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Dance Recital

So tonight was my first dance recital. Jeffrey had an away game so was unable to come :( But I missed his game too so I can't complain much! :) Well, one of my friends was online and I got to talking to her and lost track of time, when I noticed the time, I hopped off the couch and took off to my car. I got about halfway to the recital and realized that I hadn't switched from my slippers into my shoes! Unfortunately, I was running too late to go back! Luckily my pants were brown and somewhat matched the slippers so it worked out okay. They weren't the easiest to run around in, but who knows, maybe I started a new fashion statement!!!

4 comments:

Kara said...

STILL laughing!!! :)

Lennie said...

Well, how did the kids do? Did they notice your "shoes"?

beth said...

Lucky enough, no!! They were too busy being worried. It was cute, they kept wanting to go back on the stage saying it was their turn again!!

In the life of Nikki and Gary said...

So... I've been waiting for you to post about your appointment. How did it go????