Saturday, May 2, 2009

First Bath

Bryell's first bath was actually a while ago it just took us awhile to get the pictures uploaded and time to get online. Its amazing how often I'm not online or watching TV anymore. There seems to be better things to do with Jeffrey and Bryell.

She is slowly starting to get day and night figured out. We have had several good nights but several horrible ones also. Its been so fun though. Jeffrey took all last week off so we just got to hang out and get the family routine going. We love her so much!

Here are pics from Bryell's bath. She did wonderful. She only cried when we washed or back but other then that didn't cry or really even fuss. The worst part was changing her diaper at the end- which is something she is completely used to!

1 comment:

Greg and Peg said...

I think she enjoyed that bath! I love the little mitts on her hands..look like little boxing gloves:)..She is beautiful..thanks for posting the pictures, so we can enjoy her from afar! Greg and Peg