So I have had some time to ponder. Ponder about lots of different things, but mostly about being a mom. Wow, I never realized what a BIG job it was! Of course I knew it would be hard and very rewarding but just staring at my little girl makes me love her more and more. I love watching her grow and change but yet I am sad. Bryell now wraps her arms around us when we pick her up. She laughs and giggles and does her cute little cooing. It is so fun to watch. When she gets changed, she lays on her changing mat flailing her legs and laughing. Even though it makes her diaper that much harder to change, I love to know that she is happy and having fun. She now finds us from across the room and follows us as we walk around the room. I love when I go to get her after a nap and am greeted with a great big smile. I love that she knows I am her mommy.
I look back and I can't believe that it has been three months since she was born. This time has went by so quickly and it just helps me realize that I need to slow down and give her more time because the time is precious and before I know it, I won't have any left. I love you Bryell.
2 comments:
You 'bout made me cry! Time does go so fast--seems like only yesterday Jeff was that age. Do take the time to just be with her. There are so many things she has to learn and you two are the ones who will be teaching. One of my favorite poems says something about "go away cobwebs" "dishes can wait", etc. I must find that again! Can't wait for her to hug me, too. Love to all of you
1
Ditto :)
Post a Comment