Sunday, October 4, 2009

First time away

I took off last Sunday for my first nights away from Bryell. I went to the school improvement conference in Cheyenne. I cried the whole drive to the district office. It was so strange to be away from her for so long. I think it was fun for Jeffrey. Although I must admit I was a bit mad because Bryell only woke up once both the nights he was with her alone. And then the night I got back- she didn't hardly sleep at all! Funny how things work out. :) I brought back a super cute UW hat for Bryell.

Jeffrey had a football game Monday and Wednesday so he stayed very busy. His team beat Mountain View so that was pretty exciting!

I had to go to work on Thursday this week for a staff development day. About 7 in the morning I got a call from Lindsay saying her family was sick. I called our neighbors and Heidi and had no luck either place (although Heidi would have- she just had hair appointments all day so told me to call around and call her back if I needed her to- our neighbors never answered). After lots of drama we called Tiffany and Travis- Tiffany plays basketball for Jeffrey and Travis plays football for him. They readily volunteered and I must say they did an AWESOME job!

This weekend was pretty laid back. We made a doghouse for Maddi and finally put on Bryell's bedroom door. Then it was just the normal laundry and cleaning.


I work all week this week- we'll see if I can still handle it!!

2 comments:

In the life of Nikki and Gary said...

hey lady- where are the pictures???

Beth said...

LOL, I will hopefully upload some this week!!!