On Sunday evening, my phone was on silent still from church. When I went to grab it at 10 to take it to the room I realized I had a text from our babysitter, Lindsay. She was sick and asked if I could find someone else for Bryell tomorrow. I was pretty stressed since it was so late and I couldn't really call anyone. I texted one of my friends who used to do at home daycare. She readily agreed, thank goodness! Lindsay still was sick on Tuesday and that day was a bit harder to find someone to watch her. A few weeks ago a mom at our school randomly came up to me and told me that if we ever needed someone to fill in and watch Bryell she would be more then willing to. Thank goodness for that! I called her up Monday evening and she said she would love to! Bryell went over to her house and didn't even cry when we left! I think they both had fun. She took Bryell and her son for a walk to the library and they played lots.
We are so fortunate to have so many amazing people that are willing to watch Bryell when we need someone. We have Lindsay and now we have at least 4 backups! Yay! One of the ladies I called to help us out actually told me if I couldn't find anyone she would cancel the appointment she had so she could step in for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment