Thursday, April 1, 2010

Adaptable

I think that is the best way to describe Bryell. We have had some major babysitting issues this month and Bryell has done wonderfully with them. Poor Lindsay- her family cannot seem to get well! Bryell has been at SIX different places this month! Being that she only went to daycare 13 days this month- that is quite a few! I am so happy that we had so many people willing to help out though so I can't complain too much there. The lady who is going to take her next year stepped in for half of this week. I am pretty excited to have found her. When Lindsay told me she couldn't watch Bryell next year I had no idea what I was going to do. I think Stephani was a Godsend. She watched Bryell twice this week and agreed to be last minute backup for the rest of the year. I hope it works out so Bryell doesn't have to go to so many different places! One thing that has been really fun is that they have all commented on what a fun and loveable baby Bry is (which of course we already knew! :) But I definitely want to thank everyone who did step in and take Bryell for a day or two for us, she really seemed to enjoy every place she went.

Here are some random pictures.




1 comment:

robyn said...

You have some GREAT people around you Beth! We live in a city of 300,000 and I don't think we would have that much help!