Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Doctor's Appointment

We went in for Bryell's one year appointment. We learned that she is very tall and very skinny! She weighed 17 pounds 14 ounces and was 31 inches long! She was in the 90th percentile for height and like the fifth for weight! The doctor said she is growing and developing amazingly well. He also told us that she is not just getting two teeth but FOUR right now! Poor thing :( I am not a fan of teething at all.

Today when we went to pick her up from Lindsay's she really did not want to leave, she kept trying to go back on the ground and crawl off to play. It was pretty cute to watch and I like knowing that she likes it there so much that she wants to stay even when we come to pick her up :)

2 comments:

robyn said...

Ohhh she and Mara have something in common!!! Mara is in the 3rd for weight at 16lbs 4oz and 90th for height!

beth said...

Lol, I was reading that on your blog!! Was that at her 9 month??