Sunday, February 6, 2011

21 Months~

I can't believe that we are 3 months away from Bryell turning two!! I am a bit behind in this post, but wanted to post her current stats:

Size 3.5-4 shoes
18 month pants (getting too short though!)
9-12 month onesies- tall and skinny, with all her height in her legs!
33.5 inches
23.8 pounds (FINALLY starting to gain weight!!)

She still sleeps every night with Lambie, who she absolutely loves! Lambie goes everywhere with her, including daycare! She started sleeping with a pillow over Christmas vacation when she got a pillowpet- it is the perfect size for her!

Her and daddy spend a lot of time snuggling. I get to snuggle when she is sick, and that's about all... but I'm hopeful my time will come :)

Speaking of sickness, we have had it running through our house. Jeff has been on the verge of a cold for awhile. It finally caught up to him and he spent the past week coughing and exhausted from the cold. Bryell woke up Wednesday with a fever. Jeff stayed home with her as a good excuse to try and rest also. She still had the fever on Thursday so it was my turn to stay home with her. Jeff took off for his weekend basketball trip at Worland and Lander and Bryell and I rested up! I have tried to keep up on switching out sippy cups and sheets in an effort to stop this sickness!! We are hoping that it ends soon!

No comments: