So last night I went to a pampered chef party at Heidi's. Jeffrey came along to help with the girls and hang out with Jared. I may not be much of a cook, but I really really like pampered chef things. I went through the catalog and marked everything that I essentially "wanted" and it ended up being like one thing on every page!!! I would love to sell pampered chef just to get the initial starter kit, but you have to do at least four shows to keep the kit, and with my knowledge of the kitchen, those could be scary shows!!! They say the 'uncook' could sell it perfectly because of how easy the products are and the training they give you. Hmmm. I have been known to burn tomato soup, miraculously turn my cheese red while shredding it, and set spatulas on fire!! I truly think that an 'uncook' pampered chef representative in my case would not be good!!
We hadn't been at Heidi and Jared's for about a week (I know- hard to believe). So we showed up an hour later and didn't leave until midnight. It was quite hard to get up and go to work today. Which reminds me. Summer school started on Tuesday. Its true, my summer is officially OVER! With the wedding and honeymoon, I feel like there really wasn't a summer. But what was of the summer was AMAZING! Just quick. J is subbing for me the next two days so I can go work a golf tournament in Nebraska. I am crazy excited for it!
6 comments:
Must be nice to have a built-in sub in your family. :)
And a good one at that!!
lol...you set a spatula on fire?? How in the world does one manage that? Pampered chef is really nice stuff.
Glad to see an update. Maybe you should bring that catalog for Christmas ideas....Have fun this weekend, Lennie
Stacey- we have a gas stove and I had the spatula sitting a bit too close to the flame. Next thing I know Jeffrey is running to the stove and holding up a burning spatula. Turns out it was his favorite one too, lol. We haven't found one like it again.
Lennie--Can do!!!!
Beth, my first year of marriage I set more than one pot holder on fire, with a gas stove. You have to use pot holders, you know, but...I didn't really learn well about how close to the flame they SHOULDN'T be :)
Post a Comment