Well last week I had a lot of fun at the golf tournament. It is always fun to run into high school friends. Its guaranteed to be a weekend of very little sleep and a lot of fun! The tournament runs Friday-Sunday, usually ending about 6 on Sunday. However, this year we weren't done until about 10 Sunday night. There was a thunderstorm and that turned into a 2 and a half hour delay!!! We had to clear the course and it was amazing how many people could fit into the golf course bar!!!
Today is the last day of summer school and tomorrow starts good ol' inservices! We are taking the students swimming this afternoon in celebration of making it through! I just still can't believe how fast time flies. I admit, I am excited to see the other teachers and have the school be busy again. It gets quite lonely and quiet during summer school.
Yesterday was a somewhat lazy day. I got back from church, ate lunch, and then took a three hour nap! When I woke up I sure was ready to work! J and I rearranged the furniture in our room and did lots of laundry and cleaning-still doesnt look like we did much though! We have quite a ways to go :) But I am beginning to be okay to throw things away instead of wanting to store it and of course never miss it!
I have to admit, this summer-although fast-was pretty much amazing!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment